The Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award was established in 1982 to honor a living Oregon author, librarian, or educator who has made a significant contribution to Oregon in the fields of children’s literature and library services. It is awarded annually by the Children’s Services Division of the Oregon Library Association.
For more information about Evelyn Sibley Lampman, check out her entry in the Oregon Encyclopedia.
Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award Recipients:
Nomination Eligibility Requirements:
- The person resides principally in Oregon
- The award will be given for personal accomplishments to recognize the individual's contribution and not conferred upon an individual representing the accomplishments of many
- Only living persons may be considered for the award
- Nominee's name
- Nominee's title, address, phone, and email address
- Description of the nominee's significant and lasting contributions over the years that have benefited the children of Oregon
- Note: If you decide to do a campaign for nominations of one person, please collect the letters of nomination and send them all together in one email.
Please send all nomination materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org